The educational activities at the Children’s Museum Verona are a unique, interactive and involving experience: the exhibits inside the museum have the ambitious task of bringing children closer to the STEAM world through playful and experimental activities to be carried out at first hand with the help of professionals!
- The educational offer is diversified according to school level and includes a visit to the Interactive Area and/or the ThinkLab workshop.
- The educational offer is aimed at nursery, kindergarten, primary and secondary school classes.
- Schools will be guided inside the Children’s Museum Verona by Explainers – experts in scientific communication – to discover the Interactive Area and carry out the ThinkLab workshops.
- The visit to the Interactive Area is scheduled for nursery, preschool, primary and first year of secondary school and lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes, in accordance with the shifts indicated in the table below.
- Visitors must wear socks or non-slip shoes (this rule applies to everyone, children and adults).
- The workshop activity, within the Thinklab area, is scheduled for preschool, primary and secondary school. It lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes for primary and secondary and 1 hour for kindergarten, in accordance with the shifts shown in the table below.
- It is possible to do both activities: the visit to the Interactive Area and the Workshop. The activities have a total duration of about 3 1/2 hours.
- All activities are intended for a maximum of 30 students per class.