CHILD 0-12 MONTHS
|FREE ENTRY||The free ticket will be issued at the ticket office displaying any adult ticket purchased on the website.|
|CHILD 12-36 MONTHS||5,00 EURO|
|CHILD FROM 3 YEARS UP||9,00 EURO|
|GROUP||7,00 EURO||Minimum 15 paying visitors (among adults and children) with reservation, excluding birthday parties.|
|KINDERGARTEN, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL||7,00 EURO||Guided visit of the CMV|
|KINDERGARTEN, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL||12,00 EURO||Guided visit of the CMV+ ThinkLab laboratory|
|NURSERY (minimum 15 children)||7,00 EURO||Visit of the CMV|
|TEACHERS AND SCHOOL COMPANIONS||FREE ENTRY||
If they accompany the class or with the request of the School, up to a maximum of 3 per class.
|THINKLAB LAB||7,00 EURO||Only children from 3 to 12 years.|
|PERSONS ACCOMPANYING VISITORS WITH DISABILITIES||FREE ENTRY||The free ticket for the accompanying person can be booked at the same time as the purchase of the paid ticket, either online or on site.|
|PRESS AND MEDIA||Accreditations and visits must be agreed upon in advance with the management board.|
|CONVENTIONS||5,00 ADULTS||For card/badge holders of affiliated organisations (ViviParchi and MondoParchi) it is possible to purchase online with compulsory checkout.
Convention: for 1 child entry (full and/or reduced), you get 1 adult entry reduced to € 5. Convention also valid for parents of children 0-12 months, applicable for a maximum of 2 adults with 2 children.
Regole di utilizzo dei biglietti acquistati on-line
Please note: purchasing tickets online implies acceptance of the rules.
1) It is not necessary to print out the tickets, the receipt visible on the smartphone is sufficient;
2) It is compulsory to be at the ticket office on the date and time indicated to validate the tickets before entering the museum;
3) It is only possible to change the date of access to the museum once in the same month by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours before the arrival time stated on the booking;
4) It is not possible to purchase free tickets online in order to take advantage of special promotions subject to verification at the ticket office (e.g.: reduced conventions);
5) Animals are not allowed in the museum, with the exception of guide dogs for the blind;
6) It is forbidden to bring food, drinks and backpacks of any size, bags larger than 30x40x15 cm and luggage into the museum. The cloakroom service is free of charge and unattended;
7) It is compulsory to show the Green Pass (for visitors aged 12 and over) and to wear a safety mask (except for children under 6 years of age) in a correct manner and for the entire duration of the visit, respecting the regulations in force and the other visitors, on pain of being expelled from the museum.