- The visit to the museum and the ThinkLab laboratories are reserved for a limited number of visitors, booking is strongly recommended, especially on weekends and holidays.
- The visit to the museum is scheduled in shifts of 1 hour and 45 minutes each, to manage visitor flows and guarantee everyone a visit experience in total safety and quiet.
- Museum visits are guided only for schools.
- For schools, laboratories and visits are only and exclusively by reservation, up to a maximum of 30 students per class.
- The ThinkLab weekend laboratories are reserved for a limited number of visitors of 25 children. One shift lasts 1 hour. Admission for adults is free.
- Reservations can only be made by purchasing the ticket online.
- The visitor who wants to enter the museum or ThinkLab without previous booking, can only visit the museum or the ThinkLab if there are sufficient numerical capacity within the shift. If the visit is already in progress, the visitor can still access, knowing that he must finish his visit by the closing time of the shift.
The Children’s Museum Verona reopens to the public from 20th of June 2020 with new rules.
- At present it will be possible to visit the museum on Saturday and Sunday according to shifts from 10:30 to 18:30.
- The entrance to the Museum is restricted for security reasons and is allowed access to a maximum of 60 people, including both children and adults.
- ThinkLab activities are temporarily suspended.
|ENTRANCE SHIFTS – MUSEUM
Saturday and Sunday, the experience lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes
From the reopening on 20th of June and until further notice it is mandatory to book your ticket through online purchase.
WARNING! Visitors must arrive 15 minutes in advance of the time indicated due to security operations at the entrance.
Closing days: from Monday to Friday, 25 December, 1 January and 15 August.
|SHIFTS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
last entry at 4.45 pm
|I Shift||10:30am – 12:15pm|
|II Shift||2:00pm – 3:45pm|
|III Shift||4:45pm – 6:30pm|
|ORARI APERTURA MUSEO|
|Giorni di chiusura (dal 20 giugno 2020 e fino a nuova comunicazione): dal lunedì al venerdì – 25 dicembre, 1 gennaio e 15 agosto.|
|10:30 – 18:30|
|ONLINE TICKET OFFICE|
|HOURS MUSEUM’S OFFICE
T. +39 045 2456540
8:30am – 1:00pm