Do I need a Green Pass to enter the museum?
For your safety, from 6 August 2021 to access the Children’s Museum Verona is required to prove possession of the Green Pass for all visitors aged 12 and over.
To obtain it you will need to
- receive at least the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine;
- have a negative Covid-19 test within the last 48 hours;
- have been cleared of Covid-19 infection for a maximum of 6 months.
How to download:
- log on to dgc.gov.it with your Spid, health card or ID;
- download it on the Immuni app;
- download it on the IO app.
What have we done and what do we do for safety?
- Sanitation interventions of offices, common and transit areas, of the museum, of all installations and of the ThinkLab.
- Reduction of shifts to guarantee the time necessary to sanitize the spaces at the end of each family group during the visit.
- Reduction of the access number to ensure the minimum safety distance between one family unit and another.
- Triage area with temperature measurement. Anyone with a temperature above 37.5 ° C will not be able to access.
- Delivery of construction materials for individual use at the entrance. Children will be able to take home what they have built.
- Presence of signs, totems and sanitizing gel.
- Operators equipped with the appropriate PPE.
- Air conditioning coming 100% from the outside.
Within the museum spaces a few simple rules must be respected: Download here the PDF file with entrance rules.
The use of the mask is mandatory for all children aged 6 and over and for adults.
Children’s activities will be carried out in safety and in compliance with the protocols emanated from Government and Region, second the dispositions of the last DPCM in which “children and young people shall have access to places intended for recreational, recreational and educational activities, whether or not formal, indoors or outdoors, with the help of operators to be placed in custody and with the obligation to adopt appropriate security protocols.”
We recommend purchasing tickets online, but there is also the possibility of purchasing on site, subject to availability.
- The museum is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday according to the 1h and 45 minutes shifts from 9:15AM to 7:00PM.
- Every Friday the museum opens for two shifts of 1 hour and 45 minutes, from 2.30pm to 7.00pm.
- Admission to the Museum is limited for security reasons and access is allowed to a maximum of 80 people, including both children and adults.
Online ticket purchase is recommended, but also possible on site.