CMV CAMPUS STARTS ON 7TH JUNE!
Educational workshops for young scientists await your children aged 3 to 12: robots, microscopes, tinkering workshops, art workshops and much more between games, science and fun, to unleash creativity and imagination!
|CAMPUS CMV starts every week, Monday to Friday, according to the following schedule:|
CAMPUS CHILDREN 6-12 years: 7 June – 10 September
CAMPUS BABY 3-5 years: from 5 July to 10 September
Participation in the CAMPUS CMV is limited to a maximum of
– 16 children from 6 to 12 years in 2 groups
– 21 children from 3 to 5 years old in 3 groups.
It is also possible to enrol for several weeks, consecutive or not.
|The CAMPUS CMV will be structured according to the following programme:|
|8:00 – 8:30 a.m.: Reception
8:30 – 10:10 a.m.: Experimental workshop activities
10:00 – 10:30 a.m.: Snack break
10:30 – 12:00 p.m.: Fun and educational activities in the museum
12:00 – 12:30 p.m.: Exit of the children (enrolled for half a day) – Preparation for lunch
12:45 – 1:45 p.m.: Lunch at the restaurant “La Grotta Azzurra
1.45 – 2.30 p.m.: Relaxation time (reading, drawing, board games)
2.30 – 4.00 p.m.: Weekly project (art, music, theatre)
4.00 – 4.30 p.m.: Snack break
4.30 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.: Leisure activities and exit
|All activities at CAMPUS CMV will be carried out safely and in accordance with the protocols issued by the Government and the Region, as follows:
|For those who choose the lunch option, the menu changes weekly.
CLICK HERE to download the weekly menu.
A water bottle is recommended and should be carried at all times.
|ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT METHODS|
|1. A complete form must be filled in for each child (even if they are siblings).
2. Enrolment is considered complete with the completion of the documentation that the Education Secretariat will send to your email address.
4. A 10% discount applies in the following cases:
5. The fee includes
6. PAYMENT METHODS
Gruppo Pleiadi s.c.s.
Please remember to send the receipt of payment to email@example.com.
7. Failure to pay, or payment after 48 hours from receipt of the following email, or failure to send the required documentation will not allow the confirmation of registration to be completed.
8. It is compulsory to register within a maximum of 5 working days (Mondays) from the start of the selected dates.
9. In the event that you are unable to attend, you must register afterwards: