CHILD 0-12 MONTHS
|FREE ENTRY||The free ticket will be issued at the ticket office displaying any adult ticket purchased on the website.|
|CHILD 12-36 MONTHS||5,00 EURO|
|CHILD FROM 3 YEARS UP||9,00 EURO|
|GROUP||7,00 EURO||Minimum 15 paying visitors (among adults and children) with reservation, excluding birthday parties.|
|KINDERGARTEN, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL||7,00 EURO||Guided visit of the CMV|
|KINDERGARTEN, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL||12,00 EURO||Guided visit of the CMV+ ThinkLab laboratory|
|NURSERY (minimum 15 children)||7,00 EURO||Visit of the CMV|
|TEACHERS AND SCHOOL COMPANIONS||FREE ENTRY||
If they accompany the class or with the request of the School, up to a maximum of 3 per class.
|THINKLAB LAB||7,00 EURO||Only children from 3 to 12 years.|
|PERSONS ACCOMPANYING VISITORS WITH DISABILITIES||FREE ENTRY||The free ticket for the accompanying person can be booked at the same time as the purchase of the paid ticket, either online or on site.|
|PRESS AND MEDIA||Accreditations and visits must be agreed upon in advance with the management board.|
|CONVENTIONS||5,00 ADULTS||For card/badge holders of affiliated organisations (ViviParchi and MondoParchi) it is possible to purchase online with compulsory checkout.
Convention: for 1 child entry (full and/or reduced), you get 1 adult entry reduced to € 5. Convention also valid for parents of children 0-12 months, applicable for a maximum of 2 adults with 2 children.
Buy your ticket online and your place is guaranteed!
Due to the limited number of seats, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets online.
The ticket office is also open on site (subject to availability).
Do you have a voucher or gift ticket purchased during the lockdown?
The validity of Vouchers and Gift Tickets issued in 2020 during the lockdown period has been extended until 31 December 2021.
Rules for the use of tickets purchased online
Please note: purchasing tickets online implies acceptance of the rules.
1) It is not necessary to print out the tickets, the receipt visible on the smartphone is sufficient;
2) It is compulsory to be at the ticket office on the date and time indicated to validate the tickets before entering the museum;
3) It is only possible to change the date of access to the museum once in the same month by sending an email to email@example.com no later than 24 hours before the arrival time stated on the booking;
4) It is not possible to purchase free tickets online in order to take advantage of special promotions subject to verification at the ticket office (e.g.: reduced conventions);
5) Animals are not allowed in the museum, with the exception of guide dogs for the blind;
6) It is forbidden to bring food, drinks and backpacks of any size, bags larger than 30x40x15 cm and luggage into the museum. The cloakroom service is free of charge and unattended;
7) It is compulsory to show the Green Pass (for visitors aged 12 and over) and to wear a safety mask (except for children under 6 years of age) in a correct manner and for the entire duration of the visit, respecting the regulations in force and the other visitors, on pain of being expelled from the museum.